- Following the EU GDPR and COPPA regulations, this website and its service are not for children under the age of 18. All such use is prohibited, including any data collection or promotions.
- The website, Meditation Lifestyle, contains copyright materials, including a registered trade and domain name, written material, products, services, design, text, graphics and software. The contents of the website are protected by Copyright Law. The websites owner reserves all rights of its database, materials, arrangements, and content, articles, products and services.
- The user of the website, or its materials, may not modify, publish, copy, transmit, transfer, or publish its content, products or services in any way, unless otherwise permitted under the Copyright Law.
- Articles or blogs posted on this website by third parties are subject to editorial review and approval. Comments made to blogs and articles are subject to review and approval as well.
- The user of the website may by permission alone, use or download the website’s products or services for personal use only, after purchase and/or by confirmed permission only. No redistribution, retransmission, or republication is permitted.
- Failure to comply with these rules and copyright laws may result in termination of all service, and access.
- Information made available or provided from this website is without all warranty of any kind, whether implied, expressed or written.
- Meditation Lifestyle, or its owner, reserves all right to make changes to all products and services or to withdraw any of the products and services provided by the website, at any time without notice.
Terms and conditions by the Laws of Protection in Iceland and the EU.
- This contract of agreement, made by the use of this website, shall be conditioned by the Consumer Protection Laws of Iceland and EU, where all consumer rights, and the duties of the service provider, are reserved by law.