Find your focus and freedom in Meditation.
- Following the EU GDPR and COPPA regulations, this website and its service are not for children under the age of 18. All such use is prohibited, including any data collection or promotions.
- The website, Meditation Lifestyle, contains copyright materials, including a registered trade and domain name, written material, products, services, design, text, graphics, and software. The contents of the website are protected by Copyright Law. The website owner reserves all rights of its database, materials, arrangements, and content, articles, blogs, products, and services.
- The user of the website, or its materials, may not modify, publish, copy, transmit, transfer, or publish its content, products, or services in any way, unless otherwise permitted under the Copyright Law.
- Articles or blogs posted on this website by third parties are subject to editorial review and approval. Comments made to blogs and articles are subject to review and approval as well.
- Articles or blogs posted on this website by third parties are the property of its author, who by submitting it to this website, grants Meditation Lifestyle, and its owner, an unlimited license of its use and distribution.
- The user of the website may by permission alone, use or download the website’s products or services for personal use only, after purchase, and/or by confirmed permission only. No redistribution, retransmission, or republication is permitted.
- Failure to comply with these rules and copyright laws may result in termination of all service, accounts, and access.
Posting a blog or an article:
- Guest authors and bloggers must be registered users and proven authentic. False accounts with misleading personal information will be terminated.
- All content, posts, or articles must be unique and original, and relatable to our audience.
- Posts and articles must not be copied from other websites, changed, altered, and republished on Meditation Lifestyle.
- Posts and articles published by Meditation Lifestyle must not be copied, changed, altered, and/or republished by any other website. Such an act will be considerd to be a violation of copyright laws.
- Duplicate posts and blogs are prohibited and considered to be spam and will be removed.
- Information made available or provided from this website is without all warranty of any kind, whether implied, expressed, or written.
- Information made available or provided from this website in articles or blogs from third parties is without all warranty of any kind, whether implied, expressed, or written.
- All articles or blogs published on this site by Meditation Lifestyle or by third party authors are subject to every readers´ due diligence to investigate or confirm the facts made in each blog or article.
- Meditation Lifestyle, or its owner, reserves all right to make changes to all services, products, and registered accounts, or to withdraw and/or remove any of the service, products, or registered accounts provided by this website, at any time without notice.
Terms and conditions by the Laws of Protection in Iceland and the EU.
- This contract of agreement, made by the use of this website, shall be conditioned by the Consumer Protection Laws of Iceland and EU, where all consumer rights, and the duties of the service provider, are reserved by law.
Eyjólfur Andrés Björnsson
Digital blogger & founder of Meditation Lifestyle.